View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 05:17 PM

Default Re: " Noah and Ham--Noah's Curse"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Well I don't know, let me aim that back at you...

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM BRO?

George, I'm not angry at you brother, but I have already warned you about your overreactions and incessant hacking of Christians on this forum, it is nauseating and I'm sorry but it is what it is. I have seen you do this to Winman and many others simply because they got on your "bad side," and you can howl at the moon and eat green cheese, but somebody has to tell you brother. If you can't take it, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

Now you can puff up like a blowfish and blast Bro. Tim if you want, but I happen to like the guy, I think he is one of the nicest people on this forum, far nicer than your little buddy Chette who is CONSTANTLY making cheap shots at others here, and DON'T TELL ME he doesn't because I have seen it going on for months. Like I said before, I happen to think all of you bring something good to the forum, I love ALL OF YOU (yes including you Chette) and I have defended ALL OF YOU at one time or another, but I cannot sit by and remain silent while we bash, scream and yell at each other in the name of Christ, IT SICKENS ME, and who knows how unbelievers feel when they visit here and see it?

Again, I'm not angry at you brother, and you can scream at me and post up all the Bible verses you want until you are blue in the face, but I WILL stand up to you or anyone else who makes a habit out of this, because people like you don't intimidate me George, and they never have.

Parrish,

You are the one that engages in PERSONAL ATTACKS. I deal in facts and issues, and when you have NO Scriptural answers, or are unable to "judge" a matter according to the truth, you retreat into your PERSONAL ATTACK MODE, since you can not deal with issues.

If you don't like my "TONE", that's TOUGH! I grow weary of these sly, effeminate, slights. I'd much rather have someone say something straight up and to my face - but it would be nice if they could deal with the "ISSUES", instead of calling me names (like you do) or "insinuate" like brother Tim does.

There was NO "CALL" for Tim to "single me out" for criticism for NOT commenting on a Thread, just like there was NO "CALL" for you to "single me out" when I didn't want to comment on the "water baptism" Thread!

I'll comment on what I want to comment on, and no amount of "pushing" or "shoving", or "goading" from you or Tim is going to change that! It's my business as to what I comment on, and NOBODY ELSE'S!

Your conduct here almost convinces me that there might actually be something to "Psychiatry" (paranoia?), but NOT QUITE! NO, your not "paranoid" - your just a simple "scorner", who hasn't learned to mind his own business, or keep his mouth shut!

Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.