View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Rolando,

I think you misunderstand: in Eternity, there are still three groups.

Jews
Gentiles
The Church

The Church inhabits the New Jerusalem for eternity and do not reproduce.

The Jews have their eternal inheritance but are still completely human.

The Gentiles are divided into twelve nations, and the righteous nations are allowed to come into the New Jerusalem and partake of the Tree of Life. They are still human and will reproduce like normal.

Obviously, at this point the Gospel is the Everlasting Gospel (Rev. 14:6) as these humans will be able to actually SEE Jesus Christ in the New Jerusalem.
That is all new to me, I thought all saved have eternal life and so there is no need to reproduce. Also as Rolando said, we are not given in marriage as the Lord himself said.

Where are the verses to support the Jews being completely human, and the Gentiles being divided into twelve nations?

As for UFOs, I have seen them several times, two times very close (within 200-300 feet). I saw them in detail and do not believe them to be military aircraft. I was raised near airbases my entire young life, my father was an aircraft technician for the military. I have seen just about everything out there, and trust me, these craft were like nothing I have ever seen. I saw a craft in '73 when I was 19 years old at the beach in Florida where I lived. It was your traditional saucer shape (like two saucers laid together). It appeared to be a solid object and glowed a bright orange (this was at night). It was just a few hundred feet (at it's closest approach) from me and probably no more than 200 feet altitude, it made no noise whatsoever. When I first saw it, it was travelling north along the beach just above where the water meets the shore. It was going very slow, 30-40 MPH at most. I know this because there was a car driving up the beach, the UFO was directly above it. I could see the reflection of the UFO in the water. The car turned up an exit ramp and left the beach, the UFO continued straight toward me. I got a little alarmed, then I saw a man standing on the boardwalk smoking a cigarette. I ran up to him and said "Look at that!". He had been looking straight out at the ocean and had not noticed this craft coming up the beach. He said, "What is that??". I said, "I think that is one of those UFOs!"

Then the craft stopped and hovered in place for about one minute. This was long before the Harrier jet that can hover in place (besides, they are super-loud). As we watched, the craft appeared to change shape. It just sort of morphed and became a long rectangle. Then, very suddenly, the craft shot off at amazing speed, so fast it was a blur. It almost appeared like stretching a piece of taffy. It must have been going many thousands of MPH, faster than any aircraft I have ever seen. It turned into a little orange ball and travelled over the horizon. It left a long orange vapor trail that took several minutes to fade away. The man asked if it was a rocket, as Cape Kennedy was only about a hundred miles south. I told him I had seen rockets from Cape Kennedy many times (and I have) and they do not hover in place, and they do not move that quickly either. The man asked me if I was going to tell anybody, I said I didn't know who to tell.

I went home and told my father, but he was half-asleep, I don't think he heard me. Next day I told some co-workers who laughed at me. That embarrased me and made me a little angry. But, fortunately for me, several other people saw this UFO and reported it, there was a brief report on our local radio.

I don't care what anybody says, I am a careful observer, and I know what I saw. This was not some little light moving across the sky at a distance. This thing was close, and very easy to see in detail. It broke all the laws of nature, it produced no sonic-boom. If we had aircraft that could do that, it would kill the occupants to accelerate to tremendous speed from a stand-still. It was instantaneous.

Despite this, I do not believe in aliens from other planets whatsoever. The Bible says Eve is the mother of all living. I do believe these beings and craft are spiritual, and that is why they can defy our natural laws. I personally think they are evil, and I believe they are a delusion sent by Satan to fool unbelievers in the last days. They perform several deceptions, for one, they make people believe in evolution, or that life originated here from space people who colonized the Earth thousands of years ago. Either way, it causes people to disbelieve the creation account in Genesis. I also believe that UFOs might be how Satan explains how all the Christians suddenly disappear at the Rapture. Just watch TV and you will see UFOs beam people aboard. I think this is the very idea Satan wants people to believe. When all the Christians suddenly disappear, Satan will just say the UFOs took everyone away. I could be wrong on this, but that is my belief at present concerning UFOs.