View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Eternity is a long time...eventually the righteous nations that have access to the New Jerusalem (Rev. 21:24) are going to overpopulate this place...they'll need someplace to go, dontcha' think?
How is that possible? According to Luke 20:33-35 we are no longer going to be given in marriage. Correct me if I'm wrong (with scriptures of course), but since we are not going to marry, I assume that we won't be reproducing either. If this true then the point of inhabiting other planets should not be overpopulation. Anyway, I'm yet to read the whole Bible so If I'm missing something, please do enlighten me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777
Ruckman says that because the heavens are said to be divided according to the number of the tribes of Israel and given to the Gentiles. Well imagine that 12 tribes 12 divisions. Astrology is nothing more than Satan's deception God is the one who divided it and pagan people are the ones who perverted it.

And it will be populated by men with no sin just the way God wouild want it.
Where in the Bible does it say this? Like I said earlier, I'm yet to read the whole Bible and would appreciate if you guys could tell me where to find this.