View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
Well, there's the thing about UFOs my brother, they're all unidentified. I don't believe they are aliens from outer space living in far away galaxies who are visiting us. No, I believe they are either government top secret crafts, angelic activity (could be GOD's angels or the devil's), or the strong delusion that GOD promised to send on the last days.
Yes Rolando, I suspect perhaps a bit of all three have been involved over the years... a secret, unseen world of activity around us.

Food for thought:
Hollywood has programmed us to equate "aliens" with the silly notion of little green men, but do we not believe in Extraterrestrials? If you define that word as "life originating outside of the Earth," then would not God, Jesus, angelic spirits all qualify as Extraterrestrials... sure they would, at least in a manner of speaking. I remember Bro. Ruckman saying (I'm paraphrasing here) God just needs to sort this sin problem out here on Earth before we start populating other planets. Can't have sin stinking up the whole universe.