View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:41 AM

Sadly Brother Luke, In all these teachings of lordship salvation, by Comfort and whoever else is teaching it, all roads lead to one place, ROME!
The Pope would be proud that they have added works to salvation, now they are all one step closer together. There is that middle ground they shall meet on.
Not for me, NOT EVER! I will believe and have Faith in the fact that My Father In Heaven sent his only BEGOTTEN Son to die on the cross to pay the penalty for MY SINS, my sins before salvation and my sins after salvation, until the day I am called home and made PERFECT by Him. Until then I am a wretched sinner and when I do sin, yes I DO pray that My LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ forgives me. If I name some of those sins then I would become self righteous because I would be picking out a particular sin, and ignoring one that GOD knew about but I didn't, therefore we should accept the fact WE ARE ALL MISERABLE SINNERS and ask forgiveness for our SIN, its universal we do it, even unaware we do it, so come to the LORD knowing you are an unworthy sinner and ask forgiveness for that simple fact in bold.
And hold fast in the Hope that is in Jesus Christ and his return to deliver us from imperfection to perfection, into glorified Bodies.

1st Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.