View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:36 PM

I don't think they are all corrupt. Most Authorized King James Bibles as described to me still have true doctrine in them. They just have possible spelling errors, italics, and word differences in some minor areas. I think as long as you read an Authorized King James Bible, your ok until you can be fortunate to come across the Pure Cambridge Edition. Since reading BibleProtectors site and some of the responses I have received here, I am just on the lookout for a Pure Cambridge Edition of the King James Version. I plan to use the 12 main Bible verses he gave to compare any Bible I come across for pureness. At any rate man, I'm gonna trust in the Lord and pray about it, and just put it in the Almighty's hands. Amen.

Matthew 21:22 "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

Matthew 7:7,8 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Amen.

Last edited by illusionznc; 12-17-2008 at 08:53 PM.