View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 02:59 AM

I to like to read quite a bit. The books I've read reflect the states I've gone through in my life. In regards to fiction, I've always enjoyed fantasy. I however don't allow myself to read those books anymore so I stick with nonfiction at the moment until I find something I can read and feel good about. I've read heaps of computer books, mostly pertaining to maintaining unix and linux systems. I've also read quite a few books on programming computers in C and Common Lisp. Lately, I've been reading books on homesteading. If I ever find myself in a financial situation where I can buy a chunk of land somewhere, I want to live sustainably, and frugally. I WANT CHICKENS, rofl Anywho... my current stack of book awaiting my eyes includes:

Peter Ruckman's commentary on Genesis (just came in the mail today!).
The Temple and Bible Prophesy by Randal Price
and finally the Gail Riplinger book I've not got around to yet "Understanding the King James Bible"

I've also got a few others in a pile that I haven't read yet. They're low priority at the moment as I've recently purposed to study Dispensationalism. Currently I'm nearly done with "One Book Rightly Divided" by Dr. Douglas D. Stauffer. I also plan to gorge myself on as much Ruckman as I can afford when I've had my fill of books on dispensationalism.

Much Love in Christ,
Stephen