View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:55 AM

Vendetta Ride wrote:
Quote:
The key to living in this fallen, sinful flesh is balance. And perfectly "balanced" Christians are very rare!

Thereis a huge difference between the Lord's conviction and the Enemy's condemnation. Don't ever get them mixed up!

MC1171611 wrote:
Quote:
I'm by no means even close to where I need to be in my Christian walk; I'm still young and hot-blooded and lack some wisdom and experience that comes with age. However, I think the Lord has used some circumstances in my life to at least help me understand the correct priorities in life, though I must confess that I'm not the best at actually prioritizing properly. But with God's help I'm doing what I can to honor and glorify Him. That's what it's all about.
I'm older than MC1171611 and younger than Vendetta Ride and still struggle to maintain that balance although at least now I know what it is!

Age, wisdom, experience, maturity you can't rush. But by staying close to the Lord and in His word, and tweaking your life with the help of Godly counsel to bring it in line with Holy Spirit conviction (NOT the enemy's accusations), eventually things do begin to fall into place.

I never thought I'd be able to say that about myself.

Stay on the right track and things will eventually fall into place for you too.