View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 06:07 PM

Brother, I've had some major issues over the last seven years.

I remember a time when I wanted to sin (unsaved), and then I remember coming to Christ, and then I remember not wanting to sin (saved), but being unable to stop. And for seven years, I have struggled with some pretty vile sins. There were times when I almost gave up, but God has never let me go. I'm recovering now. I am gaining ground for the Lord. I am bearing fruit (joy, peace, happiness), which is what I was not doing before. There are a lot of things in my life that I KNOW I waste a lot of time on (xbox for example), but I am making more and more time for God. I continually pray all day long, and I am actively fighting much sin in my life.

Sometimes I think I was only saved in the last few years, when I really got convicted about my personal prayer life and bible reading and sin. But I know it doesn't matter WHEN I got saved, but that I AM saved. And I know that in the last few years, I have come to Christ many times for forgiveness of sins, in repentance, and I am trusting His blood alone to get me home.