View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 AM

Default To reply or not to reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Parrish,

Thanks for the heads up (the "link"). Isn't it interesting how Greektim is about as "two-faced" as a hypocrite can get?

I am hoping you will be able to show from my words where I have been hypocritical and disingenuous.

If this young man had an honest or sincere question since he "joined" our Forum, you couldn't "PROVE IT" by what he says on the FFF!

So here comes the proof....yes?

Here is what he said over there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greektim "Timotheos"
"Off topic...that thread was absolutely crazy. I just had a curious question and got unloaded on for asking."
For the record: He didn't just get "unloaded on for asking" a question! I feel that I did but whatever... He was called on the carpet because his past Posts on the AV1611 Bible Forums (and his own blog) had already exposed him for someone who is not just asking honest questions, Nothing from my blog or this forum would indicate that I had an agenda other than I am against the KJVO doctrine. You judged my motives before you even knew me. but who is: ". . . . extremely against the KJV only view." In other words, he came here with a hidden "agenda" that's your opinion (what would my agenda be anyways???), and because he appears to be so "gentile", so "nice" and so "polite" - never speaking "harsh" to this I do not apologize, always careful not to speak plainly, and cleverly avoiding answering direct questions; some people on this Forum have mistakenly judged him as being sincere. Well his own Posts (on this site and on FFF) have PROVEN OTHERWISE!

Still waiting to see clear statements from myself that actually proves otherwise.

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

And then in regards to those of us on this Forum he quotes (on FFF):

Proverbs 15:1–2 (NASB)
What Greektim doesn't have the guts (or the honesty) to state here, he gladly "testifies" to on the FFF. What exactly do I not have the guts for? I will dialogue with anything you want, brother. {Where the Bible correctors & deniers can become a "Fundamental Pope" ("freesundayschoollessons"); or a "Master of Fundamentalism" ("timotheos" there - i.e. "Greektim" here) - "TITLES" that I am sure that most of here on this Forum "aspire to"! } I don't care for those titles either.

So deep down in his little perverse heart ad hominem, sweet "Timmy" ad hominem really and truly thinks (and openly declares on FFF, of course you have proof for such a convicting claim...) that we are just a bunch of FOOLS that are just spouting FOLLY on the contrary actually...I appreciate your passion for the Word of God! Of course he doesn't DARE say that here, but over "there" his TRUE CHARACTER comes through = a disingenuous HYPOCRITE! Still would like some plain proof that I am being a hypocrite.

I just can't leave a 'quote' from the corrupt NASB, without citing the verses as recorded in the King James Bible.

The HOLY BIBLE:
There is "no profit" in continuing trying to reason with this young man. He "already knows all there is to know", and he has judged us to be "fools" would like to see where I make that statement about you, and what we believe, to be "folly"; what more do we need, before we separate ourselves from him and avoid him?

James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Psalms 12:2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Posts like these give the KJVO crowd a bad name and ruin your testimony. Fortunately, there are those who are kind-hearted and can discuss issues without the ad hominem attacks. I praise the Lord for your zeal for God's Word, but you are ready to call down fire from heaven when Jesus' method is love and deliverance (cf. Luke 9:51-56). As a personal testimony, the person with whom I have had the best dialogue with and have been challenged the most by is the perosn who has spoken to me with respect and honest debate yet rebuked me when I got out of line. It is from someone like this that will ever have an impact with people like me.