View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 07:17 AM

Here's my thoughts on the matter.

NO WHERE in the bible does Jesus tell us to investigate MULTIPLE TRANSLATIONS. That is not in the Holy Bible.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

No, you don’t need to learn what the bible says, by using other translations, because the translations are corrupt, and the translators, as far as I have found out, are not born again. Why would God provide the KJV bible, to people, for hundreds of years, and millions of people understood it, and were saved, and lived Godly lives. AND used NO OTHER bible. Then, translations from the Latin vulgate, from the Catholic body, corrupted the text, the original(yes, I said it), the as close to original as you can get without getting a Hebrew bible, and a Greek and Aramaic bible. Why did man want to make different per-versions of the Holy Bible?
For control, for power, for wealth, for spreading doctrines of demons, for causing confusion and mistrust, for promoting spiritual laziness and apathy. (People don’t want to bother to compare scripture with scripture any more, in the KJV, they think they aren’t smart enough to understand the KJV, which is what the sellers of the other versions are telling people, that you’re too stupid to be able to understand what the KJV says, so, here, read OUR version of the bible. Don’t pay attention to the errors, we have been to seminary school, etc., we know more than you…etc. Sounds EXACTLY like how the popes and bishops, and Catholic priests gained complete control over the people, and the governments. They told everyone that they were the only ones qualified to teach and to preach the bible. That’s a lie out of hell.

God provides ALL you need, ALL of it,to understand the Textus Receptus, KJV bible. “But I don’t understand the thee’s and thou’s and all that antique language”. That’s either because you don’t have the Holy Spirit within you which means you are not born again, or, it means you aren’t trusting the gift of God, within you, and listening to Him as HE teaches you. So, one reason is you aren’t born again, the other reason could be you ARE born again, but are not listening as the anointing teacheth you.
What does the bible say about this?
Jesus says this: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.