View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:06 AM

I'll listen to them throughout the day, but I don't think it will be new to me. It seems to be the same opinion I hold. Its not new or rare, only because of today's pre-trib doctrine is it not taught much anymore, other than by a few.

I posted my view a while back elsewhere, and someone said that was never heard of the 70Th week being stopped, and restarted again. I told them, they had just not been listening.

It all hinges around a disputed interpretation of Daniel 9:26-27. Which was all fulfilled by Christ' first advent, and later the Roman army. Including the Abomination of Desolation. Now unless you want to call this a dualistic prophesy, and there is no evidence of it. As after this you will fine no mention, of more than 3-1/2 years in the Scripture. That's all that remains 3-1/2 years.

If you read all the prophesies in the Old Testament, about the day of the Lord, this does not leave the Church (body) going through tribulation. But as Paul stated the Son of Perdition must be revealed, before the coming Day of the Lord. And the Gathering (rapture) of the Church; begins that Day. So it is not pre-tribulation, but pre-wrath.