Thread: My Avatar
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 10:10 PM

Default Re: " My Avatar"

[quote=Tandi;17034]
Quote:

Proverbs 30:25: The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

Shalom,

Tandi
Tandi,

If, by citing this one Scripture, you are saying that "ants" are EQUAL to people (men & women), then your misuse of the verse shows a complete lack of discernment on your part. If, on the other hand, you are just trying to be "clever", then it demonstrates that you ignored every single Scriptural point that I made in my Post (concerning geologist's misuse of the Holy words of God), in order to try to prove your point.

When I said {"For your information – a dog is not a "person" (it is notsomeone”, i.e. "people")"; and - "They were all “pets” notpeople”; and - "I repeat – A DOG IS NOT A "PERSON"! Dogs DO NOT have "souls" - like us! They DO NOT have "spirits" - like us! They DO NOT have "hearts" or "minds" - like us! They CANNOT discern the difference between "good & evil" - like us! They have NO "conscience" - like us! They are NOT going to spend eternity, either with the Lord, or in the Lake of Fire!"} Didn't I make it crystal clear that I was comparing dogs (ALL ANIMALS) with HUMAN BEINGS?

Geologist made the ridiculous (unscriptural) claim (from his "heart" - NOT from the Bible) that
"Animals are little furry people, each with their own individual personality traits, shortcomings and attributes. They too ARE living souls, in their own right. They are capable of love and hate. They can be jealous or angry; they can be loving and nurturing." He was clearly saying that "animals are like human beings (i.e. "people") - NOT ANTS!

Geologist was not comparing dogs to ANTS! Geologist was comparing dogs with people (human beings); and making the FALSE CLAIM that "animals are little furry people" (like human beings) - with many of the same attributes that we (human beings) have. I simply pointed out that his private opinion does not line up with the Holy words of God - which he has proven to have very little regard for, when he openly denies what God said, and then ADDS to, and CHANGES the Scriptures to suit his own private interpretation.

Just in case you think your clever subterfuge negates what I stated - read the verse again: [Proverbs 30:25: The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;] The verse DOES NOT SAY: "Ants are people" - It says "the ants are A PEOPLE"! I said "a dog is NOT A PERSON"! Are you saying they are? I said dogs (& animals) are "pets NOT people" (human beings - I didn't say "a people"!). Are you claiming they are? When I said "A DOG IS NOT A "PERSON"! Dogs DO NOT have "souls" - like us! They DO NOT have "spirits" - like us! They DO NOT have "hearts" or "minds" - like us! They CANNOT discern the difference between "good & evil" - like us! They have NO "conscience" - like us! They are NOT going to spend eternity, either with the Lord, or in the Lake of Fire!" Do you disagree with anything that I said?

Could I have been any clearer? I was comparing dogs (all animals) with human beings; and any honest person knows that quite well. I repeat (for your & geologist's benefit) Animals are NOT people (human beings)! And to "equate" them with us (HUMANS) is Humanistic rubbish and UNSCRIPTURAL. We EAT ANIMALS (some folks even eat ANTS!) - WE DON'T EAT PEOPLE!

Doesn't it bother you at all that geologist cited the wrong source (when he quoted Scripture); DENIED a clear statement of Scripture; CORRECTED the Bible; CHANGED the Holy words of God; and TWISTED Gods words in order to justify his personal opinion?

It's one thing to love your pet, it's quite another when a Christian says about his dog:
"He was my best friend"! Someone is out of balance. Something is out of order. My very "BEST FRIEND" is the Lord Jesus Christ. My dearest and closest friend, that I have here on earth, is my wife (I wonder how geologist's wife feels about his dog being his "best friend"? Hmmm?). I have several very good Christian friends that I hold very dear in my heart - NO DOG ever came close to these relationships, and NO DOG ever will!

Christians have to keep their "PRIORITIES" straight. ALL the dogs in the world are not worth ONE HUMAN SOUL! I will even go further - ALL the animals in the world are not worth ONE HUMAN SOUL!

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Luke 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

If a single soul (a human being) is worth more than the "whole world", then it certainly is worth more than ALL the dogs in that world!

Last edited by George; 03-18-2009 at 10:19 PM.