View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:14 PM

Debau,thats a good sermon by Dr. Stringer,at about the 4 minute mark, is a good description of how i feel. not knowing.

Bibleprotector,thanks for answering those questions,i am new to alot of the history on our Bible and it helps to clarify what i have been learning.

If you would listen to some of the christian rock,such as impending doom(Type in Impending doom on youtube,"BE PREPARED" NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)song called Silence the Opressors, you cannot tell what the lyrics are anyway. yeah,this is christian rock.

So the only conclusion i have is, this person used there website only to attack our Bible in order to further there own cause.

The whole christian rock thing has nothing to do with God,only to serve the purpose of exalting oneself. They couldn't make it as a secular rock star so the next best thing was so-called christian rock.

Attacking the KJB would give them some exposure,albeit negative, any is better than none.

I left my previous church because the preacher allowed Guitar Hero for purposes of bringing children in on wednesday nights.

Its only rock n roll

Last edited by Jeremy; 04-07-2009 at 05:20 PM.