Thread: Three Heavens
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:52 PM

Stephanos,

When you down play one persons view for your own (and others) you sound like an Obamaite deomcrat. you nor Kent are the final Authority,

Let Winman discover and read all the views not just Kent Hovin's and yours. not everybody holds to evolution gap theory or to the no gap theory of Hovin. there is another Gap theory your not seeing yet. so stop slamming someones view because you don't agree. give room for error's of mens works.

In order for Kent to postulate his view his must make Satan Created in the Six day creation and sinning just before Adam is created. (No Biblical proof but that is what he teaches).

The Garden of God is said to be in heaven and God created a garden on the earth east of Eden. you need to learn the difference.

I have Hovin whole set of teachings on DVD. there are planty of times he takes some scriptures out of context. So don't tell me to use only Scripture when your god Kent Hovin doesn't use them or misuses them in his teachings.

You are not balanced in understanding what Kent has taught or in the True Gap theory (where there is not evolution). I have gone through his teaching thouroughly and found some errors. so give others some credit as to doing some home work. I Test the spirits to see what so ever they teach is true. by going to the word of God as a Berean.

The Holy Ghost teaches us all things. if you see the whole purpose of the Earth from eternity past as found in Rev 22 then you can see there was a perfect earth in eternity past. just that in between Gen 1:1 eternity past to Rev 21 etrnity future, there was a whole lot of trouble goin on. so wake up and smell the coffee and get real.