View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:52 AM

Brother George is not suggesting we preach "another Gospel" in this age, he is of course preaching the Gospel of grace, the Lord Jesus Christ's finished work on the cross, but to say there is only one Gospel in the Bible is a blind leading the blind statement. (Kingdom Gospel, and the everlasting Gospel (future) that Brandon pointed out.)
You said to Brandon
Quote:
You have shown that you do indeed believe the Jews are saved in a different manner from the Gentiles
Listen Brother, its Jews were saved (time past), and will be (future) saved in a different manner, not now, not RIGHT NOW, this dispensation is salvation by GRACE THROUGH FAITH ALONE for EVERYONE.

Quote:
My biggest concern is that this teaching teaches that the Jews are saved in a different manner than the Gentiles, that there is more than one gospel. I personally believe there is only one gospel.
You seem to lack discernment here, no one, no not one person is saying that the Jews are saved in a different manner than the gentiles TODAY, NOW, THIS AGE, PRESENT.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

You have somewhere in your swings and roundabouts manner concluded that Bro George is a Hyper Dispensationalist, this is NOT true, he is as most will be on this Board (myself included) a Moderate Dispensationalist.

to not rightly divide between times past, times present and times future leaves you suggesting salvation can be lost through verses that don't apply to you or I in this dispensation. None of your posts make sense, they contradict each other in so many places I cannot even begin to comment, I don't intend to either for anyone that cannot and WILL NOT put scripture in context as to WHO it is for and WHEN it is for.

Quote:
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed
Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, spiritualism, mormonism, Jehovah witnesses, etc etc etc .

Dont even think of using these verses against a Brother that teaches there are 3 gospels past / present/ future YOUR BIBLE SAYS SO!
These verse apply to the teaching I have underlined above, not anyone who is saved by Grace through faith, preaches Grace through faith, preaches Christ Crucified, but yet still recognises the FACT that the Bible divides between 3 different Gospels. past/present/future

Your mind is made up, No one now can possibly show you the truth except the Holy Spirit of God, especially not now when you are so blinded by wrongly applied scripture you are resorting to using scripture to suggest those of us who clearly see the 3 gospels are accursed. We aren't preaching the Kingdom Gospel, we aren't preaching the Everlasting Gospel (I'm certainly no Angel) WE are preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, the Gospel of Gods grace.

I agree with Brandon you really need to drop this and stop going round and round and round, your making yourself sick and the rest of us dizzy.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.