Thread: Love & Race
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Kinds reminds me of the ole Southern "bless their heart"...LoL One can say whatever they wish as long as you end it by saying "bless their heart"
You are way off there. I'm the furthest thing from a southern bell you could ever meet.
True, wasn't labeling you as a southern belle but it did remind me of that

Quote:
I don't mean to insinuate anything.
No, I was trying to lighten the post. It's sort of a joke around here that you can say "bless their heart" and the gossip or bad mouthing will be totally looked over. I thought the same about the don't take offense comment. It is so hard sometimes to communicate feeling in writing but the LoL was intended to try and communicate that. I am not one that would "LoL" in a mean spirited manner

Quote:
I never said you have simplistic posts.
No but in my intro thread I admitted that I tended to being simplistic. I realize you possibly haven't read that post. Sorry

Quote:
You seem to be accusing me of being proud and arrogant. Why? Because I have a different perspective than you? And because I come out and say what I think?
Again, an attempt to be light, and I wasn't totally in jest. You stated I sometimes fail to see the bigger picture which suggests you do see the bigger picture sometimes. I am apt to bunny trail or try and discuss one small point rather than the the bigger picture as you suggested. Feel free to steer me back around to the topic at hand and I will follow

Quote:
You just don't get to come in with your guns blazing and not get challenged, that's all.
LoL That's true I totally laughed out loud because I certainly don't picture myself that way although my husband tended to agree

Be blessed!