View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 07:03 AM

Amen, Sister Connie....I preached a few weeks ago on:

Quote:
Nahum 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
I believe God is trying to wake us Christians and our nation up!! I have heard homosexuals say "what I do behind closed doors is none of your business" [by the way, why are they out from behind closed doors] these people have never read about Achin in the Word--innocent people are affected by other peoples sins, and our nation is full of sin....We as believers need to be in prayer [2 Chronicles 7:14] and use these natural disasters as opportunities to witness.....We also, as believers, have the promise of the Lord taking care of us [Matthew 6:25-33] --I told my congregation, do you not believe the Lord knew what gas prices were going to be in 2008 when Henry Ford was inventing the auto back in 1900?? God has a way of judging nations, and I believe this is one of them....This is a time when we need to band together, lean on one another, and continue praying together for the Lord's protection....

God bless, Scott