View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
My friend, the conflict has raged since Guy Fawkes first started collecting gunpowder to blow up Parliament.
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3).

Quote:
Me and Doc Pete differ, we all differ.
Transformity to Christ is important. If we have the KJB as foundation, we are able to come into a sameness which is right.

Quote:
James White is another Watchtower/Jesuit propaganda salesman to me, I'll be watching the "controversy".
He has an exagerated view of his own work. Thinking that he can cause a blow against the establishment, he thinks that like a rolling snowball he might trigger great insurrection against the KJB. In reality, snowballs melt in the light of truth.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November. If God in His providence caused the Gunpowder Treason and Plot to fail, people who fight the KJB must come to nought.

"Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart." (Jeremiah 14:14).