View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:49 PM

[QUOTE=Jeff;2838]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post

I'll ask you the same question George asked me, as impertinent as it may be; did you read his words? He is clearly quick to jump on those who dare to even question Dr. Ruckman. George feels free to criticize those who disagree with him, but no one else should have the same right. Why do you think he didn't attack Pbiwolski for this quote that sarted this new round:

Jerry's response to this was justified, yet Jerry is the one accused of bringing this subject back up.
I read his words and I do not get the same "thoughts" as you. I think you have put words in his mouth. Judge righteous judgment. Judge a man by his fruits. By their fruits you shall know them. So I wish everybody would just stop having as Dr Ruckman puts it; 'roast Ruckman'.

Geore may be "quick to jump on those who dare to even question Dr. Ruckman". But he would be quick to defend any brother who is in need of defending (when he knows him well). Brother Ruckman is known by me to be doing the ministery God has given him. He has reached people (in his crude way) that perhaps could not be reached by anyone else.

Paul was crude of speech.

My grandson is on the phone! I have lost my train of thought.