View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
I'd hoped for better responses Tim, but am not surprised at the outcome. I expected some of you to bail out, when the Scripture got deep, but I didn't expect it to be two seasoned Scriptural warriors like you and brother Parrish, I expected it to be a newbie and not what I consider to be part of the Inner Circle here. I expected it to be one of the periodic trouble makers who join to make converts unto themselves.
As everyone can see, it seems to me that Bro Tim and I are still here, we may not be able to babysit this thread all day long, but we have not "bailed out" of anything, and over 90 percent of the poll respondents agree so this is not about Bro. Tim and Bro. Parrish. WE HAVE MADE THIS CLEAR AS A BELL, Bro. George has already stated that Tony is WRONG about water Baptism not being for the New Testament believer. Brandon has done the same. Are we to assume that George and Brandon HAVE BAILED OUT BECAUSE OF TONY'S ERRONEOUS DOCTRINE? Because that seems to be what is being suggested.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 05-08-2009 at 06:16 PM.