Thread: Hall of Shame
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:59 PM

Man, that Todd Bentley makes me so mad. I just can't fathom how so many 'Christians' were fooled by his wickedness.

John 10:27 (KJV) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

I knew after hearing that man say one word on a youtube video that I wasn't hearing the Spirit of my Master working in him. It makes me sad for the Church that so many thought otherwise.

We should all be praying for the Church in this dark time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I fear for the Church. I fear that the falling away is upon us. I guess there has always been false prophets and decievers around.

1 John 4:3 (KJV) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 (KJV) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18 (KJV) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I guess, I could be jumping the gun on the great falling away bit, but my spirit doesn't seem to indicate this. Nevertheless, we should take every opportunity we get to warn Christians everywhere of the false doctrine being force fed to them in their liberal churches, and on their liberal 'Christian' television programs.

2 Peter 3:3-9 (KJV) Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I think this is the spirit that has crept into many churches in America. I think it is also the reason so many winds of false doctrine blow throughout these aberrant churches.

So here is my suggestion. I think we all should join various liberal Christian online forums and start taking a stand for sound doctrine and the true Holy Bible, the Authorized Version. If you're like me, and you've done this before, then you know that it is very draining, but very important work.

Ezekiel (KJV) 2:4 For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee
unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.
2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words,
though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions:
be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be
a rebellious house.

Luke 11:33 (KJV) No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

Righteousness MUST stand! Let us all shine the Light of JESUS!

for Jesus' sake,
Stephen