View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:29 AM

Default Re: "CALVINISM: Sound Doctrine?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Boy, this is good stuff right here!

George, do you have this write-up in any other format? I'd love to be able to share this with folks if that's all right with you.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

Aloha brother Stephen,

I'm sorry, but I don't have the study available in any other format. I haven't finished the study yet. I have a written outline for "LIMITED ATONEMENT", and I am still searching the Scriptures and working up an outline on the last two points.

Anyone can use anything that I have written here on the Forum or anything that I have posted on my web site. The only thing that I ask is that, whoever uses any of my written materials - NOT CHANGE anything (i.e. the words). Other than that, feel free to copy what I have written and share it with whomsoever you want.

There are a couple of other things to keep in mind (if you would) - Always point people to the Lord Jesus Christ as both LORD and SAVIOUR; and keep on declaring the King James Bible to be our FINAL AUTHORITY in all matters of faith and practice. I urge you (as I do all the other brethren) not to think too highly of men (any man), when it comes to studying and rightly dividing the word of truth.

Whatever materials (books, booklets, pamphlets, essays, etc.) you read, I'd advise you to carefully compare them with the Holy Scriptures, and always seek out the Holy Spirit's guidance as to whether what has been presented is the truth or not.

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.