View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:57 PM

brother Matthew,

Thank you for the review of Rick Norris' booklet of fallacies. Obviously, if one doesn't have the Holy Spirit working in them, they're never going to understand the KJV. That's what I believe is the REAL issue. People want to intellectualize it, when that cannot be done! I don't care how many years of schooling a person has, or what their schooling is in - NOTHING can outrank a truly Holy Spirit-inspired believer of God's Word.

Sadly, people are filled with so many doubts and they're being told how impossibly challenging the KJV is to read, study, or understand - that, when they do so, they're expecting to be in fruitless frustration with it. I've experienced no such thing. From the moment I picked up a KJV and began reading, the words just seem to flow, so very beautifully and eloquently! NO OTHER version can beat the depth of understanding that can be gotten from the KJV, when a person BELIEVES.

In addition to God inspiring His written Word and PRESERVING it, God also gave the Holy Spirit to all believers, for understanding. All we need to do is BELIEVE - God opens the eyes and the mind of the true believer!

Jassy