View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 02:24 AM

Or Better yet!

why not start using rap and hip hop to worship the Lord. I know a man here who has built a whole ministry on it. When I shared with him his lead dancers were not even saved and still using drugs he admitted it. he didn't care. these hip hop supposed ex gang memebers are bringing him tons of money in support from Europe and the States. getting them saved was not in his plan only reaping the harvest of blessings (money).

how about using a little Bump and Grind Rythym and Blues to worship the Lord. or Roudy Red neck country like ol Charley Daniels used to sing. How about using hymns like "A mighty fortress is our God" to march to war like the Kaizars did in WWI.

I mean we can take it to the extremes for you if you want and show you the history to all roots of music. God didn't seem to care to much for those who were using all sorts of music to worship him because their hearts weren't right with him nor were they in His will to begin with. Look in this verse and you judge.

Amos 6:1-6 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border? Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near; That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall; That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.

go ahead invent to yourselves ways to worship but know that the Lord is not with all your ways because you are not in all His. Just as Israel was. this age will end in a great Apostasy and not to long from now we will see it end.