View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Man, you need to judge things rightly. the root of reggai is demonic and just becuse you don't know the history of that vodoo psedu-christian cross blend of religions known as Reggai practiced in the Ehiopian Zion Coptic Church. Puts you in the same class as some chariasmatics when it comes to music and dance.

you cannot separate it Reggai from it's roots. Demonic roots for the music. You just want to justify your wanting to listen to reggai. it ok go for it. But all things may be lawful but not all things are expedient.

for those like me who know its back ground and the demonic actiivite that musical style promotes. you would be a offence to weak and immature Christians. Woe to him through whom offences come.

sing all you want unto the Lord, make a joyful noise, shout unto the Lord. but do so without representing the ememy. for Satan doesn't care if you use all the modern reggai beats to worship God. He was the chief worship leader for the angels. surely any style of music is ok if the cheif Angel behind it uses it. all the worship in the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Chruch (reggai religion) uses reggai misic to worship JAH. so go ahead worship them like the infedels do. go for it dude.

but beware of your rewards and crowns that may be forfitted or lost because you liked something that the Devil made available to worship the Lord. many Charismatics are in the same boat.

What should it matter to you your already going against Gods word to rightly divide it so what more can you do to be outside the perfect will of God in your life.

your revealing more of yourself to us than you think.

I judge rigthly and I have the Holy Ghost to hlep me do so. I judge spiritual things by spiritual. not by my feeling or desires for that would be judging things by the flesh. there is a right way to worship and following the ways of a bunch of Devil possessed drug addicts in their style of worship its pure NUTS!
are you done yet?