View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 AM

I think personally when it becomes "electrified" & beat driven in Church is when it becomes dangerous ground. In My backslidden days I produced beat driven, bass driven music (Trance) and the spirit that this kind of Beat and undertone raises is certainly not HOLY its verging on Shamanistic, while the words may be Christ orientated and centered spiritually the Beat almost certainly isn't. Melodic Instrumentation is my opinion is fine as long as the Melody dosent cross over to the point when it creates more emotion than devotion. The emotional conviction is the Job of the Holy Spirit not the Music.

"Can two walk together, except they be AGREED?" Amos 3:3

remember in Ezekiel Satan is portrayed as an Instrument of Music

28:13
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Believe me in this world he uses Music to enslave I personally know this because I was a slave to it until the Grace of our LORD and Saviour set me free.

Posted In the Name of The Almighty the LORD Jesus Christ