View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:46 PM

Will's
Quote:
So this means that probably around 95% of present day Christians are not Bible believers but Bible doubters and Bible agnostics.
Or they haven't explored the issue. I used to be an unsaved person, an enemy of Christ. I got saved by grace, through faith. I believed through faith that my NIV bible was the word of God. My husband and I noticed a big hulabaloo going on about Gail Riplinger's book back in the 90's so we knew we ought to read it. We read it. We saw that the KJB was the only faithful translation in the English language and strongly believed that the other versions were part of a satanic plot to subvert the word of God. I through faith believed the KJV was God's word because my spirit testified to that FACT. It wasn't until I was confronted by the argument of inspiration of the translation that I saw the issue even existed. I would hazard a guess the same is true of many. Very few are born with that knowledge. The problem is that most people don't really want to know the truth. Not just about KJBO but anything.