View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 04:25 AM

grace to me,

Quote:
Your faith is a work we aren't saved by works
That is not true. God even gives us the faith to become saved. We are saved by works, just not our works. His works saved us.

Quote:
Rom. 10:17

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
We do not even have the faith to get saved. the faith we need to get saved comes from God not ourselves. God gives us all of the tools we need to be saved. That is why Jesus came and died and why God gave us his word.

One day we will all give account for the our works. We will be paid accordingly, however when it comes to salvation I will not be judged by my works. I will judged by His perfect works for salvation. His works will get me to heaven, my awards depend on my works. Trust me we will all be in bad shape when God judges our works and tries them by fire. Thank God that His salvation works will pas the test.

1. He gave his Son.

2. He gave us the word.

3. he gave us the ability to understand his word

4. He gave us the faith from his word.

We are saved by works, just not our works. We are saved by the finished works of Jesus Christ. Our works can not save us, his works can and will save us. We are also sealed till the day of redemption by his works. That is why I can not lose my salvation. It is not my salvation to lose. it is his salvation. We have to accept his works by the faith he gives us. It is that simple my friend. What are his works? He lived a perfect life and took my place and died for sins that I commented. It was the just for the unjust. His death covered ALL of my sins. All I can say is thank you Jesus for dieing fore me and paying a debt I could not pay. My sin debt has been paid in full, and paid by Jesus and his works on the cross. That is why I am going to heaven and the only reason why. If you go to heaven that is the only reason you'll be there also.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 03-18-2008 at 04:34 AM.