Thread: I take my leave
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I sought to answer those according to their folly, but rather than accepting the truth they have grown in folly. Therefore, i will cease and desist lest i also be like unto them.

Prov 26:4-5
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Your teaching had Holy Scripture presented against it in truth, yet you choose to call us "wise in our own conceit" and "fools" and that the Biblical truth we presented to you is folly, well sir that scripture will not return onto him void, but I am afraid it is more appropriately directed at yourself.
Mind your fingers in the door on the way out.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

EDIT. And btw I am not an "Arminian" as you put it, I am a Bible Believing Born again Christian who follows the word of God as presented by Gods Spirit through the King James Bible.
Calvinism is a mess, I pray the Lord opens your eyes and unhardens your heart in due time