Thread: My Intro
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Jassy, what is ironic is I have to be a member of a "Mid-Acts" Dipensationalist forum, nominally my "own crowd", to get KICKED OFF IT. Some of the grace believing groups have been leavened and penetrated by Unitarian/Universalists and the Original Manuscript Frauds("MVs") who say we have no inspired Scripture. Other grace groups are victims of Cornelius Stam's Calvinism and you could not get them to pass out a tract or witness to someone at gunpoint. In this forum of largely IFBs we all agree on the fundamentals of the faith, Christ crucified, and the infallibility of our Paper Pope, the KJV, and that's good enough for me. You'll profit much from this forum.

Yes, watch your back, but remember to turn and preach Christ to whatever is behind you, he or she is lost and on their way to hell. There is no spiritual disease the gospel of Christ won't cure.

Grace and peace Sister

Tony
Tony,

I generally leave tracts about for people to pick up and read. Sometimes, being dissatisfied with the available tracts, I've made my own (I love doing the art graphics as well!) to distribute.

Sometimes an in-your-face person giving out tracts will turn people to run in the other direction. I've seen people look at the tracts and stuff them in a pocket or just throw them down on the floor to be trampled on.

Chick tracts may not be perfect, but they at least use the KJV and they do get read. I have occasionally left a P.O. Box address on tracts, for people to be able to contact me if they feel led to do so for further prayer, encouragement or direction in their Christian life.

I guess I'm not sophisticated enough to know if I am a Dispensationalist or not. I trust in the Lord and lean on Him and not on my own understanding. If I did THAT - leaning on my own understand - I would be in biiiiiiiiig trouble! so I guess I remain rather simple in my faith, until I learn otherwise.

Jassy