Thread: My Intro
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Thank you Tony for your warm welcome.

I agree with you that there is no NEW World Order - this "world order" has been in the planning for thousands of years. Even Paul warned about deceptiveness in his day! I believe that the beginnings of it stretch back very far. Today they're just getting closer to making it happen.

Good advice, Tony, about looking behind me to see who is following me to try and slash my spiritual tires. Regular Bible study, prayer and fasting keeps me on the right track.

It sounds like this forum will be helpful as well!

Jassy
Jassy, what is ironic is I have to be a member of a "Mid-Acts" Dipensationalist forum, nominally my "own crowd", to get KICKED OFF IT. Some of the grace believing groups have been leavened and penetrated by Unitarian/Universalists and the Original Manuscript Frauds("MVs") who say we have no inspired Scripture. Other grace groups are victims of Cornelius Stam's Calvinism and you could not get them to pass out a tract or witness to someone at gunpoint. In this forum of largely IFBs we all agree on the fundamentals of the faith, Christ crucified, and the infallibility of our Paper Pope, the KJV, and that's good enough for me. You'll profit much from this forum.

Yes, watch your back, but remember to turn and preach Christ to whatever is behind you, he or she is lost and on their way to hell. There is no spiritual disease the gospel of Christ won't cure.

Grace and peace Sister

Tony