Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
it's true bro.

Did you see a gospel message on 911 road to tyranny? or any of his boradcast from his radio program? NO

he reports only the information that supports his views and leaves out the facts that don't.

be more involved in the truth of Gods word. We sholdn't be so wrapped up in the things of temporal.

for example:

We know from scripture that Satan will set up a one world order. He will gather all nations into one. you and I can't stop that becasue that is God permissive will. We know that the Jews are his chosen people and these nations will come against them.

here is another, we know the Anti-christ will put a mark on people (possibly only the Jews) to buy or sell. so what does a thumb scanners have to do with any of that? nothing. we will not be around when the Anti-christ shows up anyway.

we have all the facts in the Bible. we don't need outside sources to fill in the blanks. what does the fact of Washinton DC street plan laid out in a pentagram or other Masonic symblos have to do with Christians? Nothing.

the Bible says men are corrupt, so governments run by men are corrupt. the Bible says men are decietful, so the ways of the media and the governments and even every day man are full of lies and distortions. including some Christian men.

Let me restate something I said, he has not presented a Godly Biblical way of dealing with his conspiracy theories to a christian that may watch his videos or listen to his radio program. he promotes fear in people (including weak Christians) not hope.

and again I have heard enough and watched enough to know for a FACT. I have never heard or seen him present the gospel in any of his radio programs or videos. any Christian who abandons his Christian duty to reach the lost is in disobedience to the word of God and is waisting his time.

He has a great opportunity to reach the lost but he does not. If he did he would loose the support of the secular humanist, militants and other unsaved consiracy buffs that support him with cash gifts. and any Christian who would give him his money to support him when he doesn't present the gospel is a poor stewart with what God has given him.

Sorry if that hurts to hear it but that is Bible truth.
Wow, I have some work if I am going to get though to you. I will need to add you to my pray list and probably a fast also, I hope not, but what ever.

I would add one thing right away; it is to love your neighbor as yourself, and do unto others as you would have them do to you.
It is all about love brother.
Like I said I'll get back to this later, if time and space permits, but again you are so so very very wrong.