Thread: Luke 12: 46
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:51 AM

Default Luke 12: 46

Ok, don't tear me up to bad on this one. I have really been trying to rightly divide the word. I had someone (a preacher) try to convince me of something, that is a little deep for me. My spirit just doesn't line-up with what he was saying, and it goes completely against what I am persuaded to be the truth. I prayed and asked the Lord to show me what he is saying here, and have been meditating over this one piece of scripture for 2 days now. This preacher was saying that Luke 12: 46 was talking to a church age saint. Saying that if they were found getting drunk and living "in this world" he would be dealt a portion with the unbelievers. I am fully persuaded for this to be false, but I wanna hear what and why some of you other dear men of God agree or disagree with this. This preacher was saying the Lord is speaking about the Kingdom of God and what will happen to those found this way would not be raptured out but would have to stay through the tribulation and endure to the end. I've never heard anything like this in my life. I love this man that believes this with all his heart and soul, but I wanna prove this to be false. However, I'll need all the ammunition I can get, he's stubborn and stuck on this. God Bless!