View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
What I mean by that is that there are some powerful Jews in charge in this country. They make up such a small percentage of the general population but weld a significantly larger political sword since they constitute a fairly large percentage of governmental positions. I'm pro-Israel but ackowledge they are rightly referred to as Jacob/Supplanter.

Genesis 27:36 (KJV)
And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?

Do a word study on conspiracy and see how often it is conected with Jews. Study conspiracies in history and see how often Jews are guilty of it. I know they aren't the only people guilty of it but I am not pro Jew to the point of lying or covering up for them when someone makes a historically accurate though politically incorrect statement. The current Bank and Federal Reserve situation should keep this as a fresh reminder of their sin. What is it that the Lord says about those who use usary?
If we want to study conspiracies then we'd better realize who is behind them, and it's not the Jews, or the Illuminati, or the Jesuits or even the black pope. Then we'd better open our bibles and read Gen 27:29 and believe it. Issac blessed the supplanter and God loved the supplanter and hated Esau whom he supplanted, Rom 9:13.
Is it really that surprising that the Jews would excel at something that would make them hated by gentiles? I see that as part of the master plan. As I understand history, Christians in Europe were forbidden from charging interest on money by church interpretation of scripture. They engaged Jews to fulfill that role. Jews get rich, gentiles blame them for their problems. You get the holocaust. The story goes on.