View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
The lack of submission to God has erroded this blessed nation since the founding of American. How many presidents did it take before God was no longer a big part of govn't, how many? 8?10????people talk about our founding fathers. How many? before this country went into decline and took God out. The same can be said for our justice system and educational institutions.
Look who we have for Presidential candidates. Is this the best we can do? I think we know that neither candidate is worthy,but ,we still have to vote according to Godly principals.
This is a byproduct of society getting rid of God. The old saying,you get what you pay for. What will sins of a nation produce tomorrow?
Brother, I totally agree with most of your post, as sad as that is.

However, I think we've passed the point of no return. Remember, Jeremiah preached to people who God said would not listen or repent. I think we've a similar situation today.

Quote:
Not to late to turn back to God.
I think it is too late, sorry I have to say it.

I grieve for the country that we were, and no longer are. As far as I'm concerned, this election is a wake up for the children of God, to get them to really let go of the things of the world, and get ready for the Lord's return.
"Even so, come, Lord Jesus."