View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
While that Gospel (Rev. 14:6-7) is in fact something different from that taught in Paul's Epistles, and also different from that preached by John the Baptist and Jesus Christ, I agree about the English language. More people around the world learn English as a second language (ESL) than perhaps any other two or more languages combined. I myself speak halfway passable Spanish, so I understand the difficulty in learning two languages, but the language of trade, aviation, tourism and even the internet is English (or Latin character-using UTF-8 encoded languages ). It makes sense that God would have propagated His perfect word in English for distributing It in the end time; even now we see His infinite wisdom in giving us His word in English.
Amen! We serve a righteous God!

Romans 11:33-36 (KJV) O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Peace and Love,
Stephen