View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:53 PM

Brother George, you can take it, use it any way you like (I know how you like long groups of text together ) But the wonderful thing is, and I am sure many will agree, your time spent on posting regarding the WORD OF GOD is humbling to me and edifying in so many ways, my guidance by Gods Spirit to this forum has blessed me with many Brothers and Sisters whom I may never meet until we get home, but in the meantime I Cherish the time we spend over Gods HOLY WORD,
in the Study of it .....
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

in the Defence of It....
1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

in the fellowship of it
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

And in the GLORY OF IT!
Psalms 148:12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
Psalms 148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

I love you and yours Dear Brother
God Bless.