View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:29 PM

WWJD,

Quote:
Read the whole chapter, because you are taking the verse out of context, if you don't read the whole chapter.

Now that we are back on context. We need to talk about you and the passages you take out of context.

This is the question you ask and I addressed.

Quote:
Please show me which verses I'm taking out of context.

Quote:
1. Matthew 26:51-52 Peter and the ear cut off, nothing to do with war. You apply it to war. There is no war here. This is out of context

2. Matthew 5:44 also has nothing to do with war, you misapply the verse again.

3. Genesis 9:5-6 this also has nothing to do with war.

5. Matthew 24 dose not forbid war here either.

6. John 1:11 also has nothing to do with war.

7. Luke 7:12-13 you miss applied this to war also out of context.

8. John 10:10 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

9. Matthew 10:39 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

10. Luke 9:54-56 No war forbidden by God here taken out of context.

Now here are 10 examples of you taking the Bible out of the context that it was written to make it look like it backs up what you believe.
So lets get back to killing and war and context.

If killing was a sin would God would be a sinner for killing many with the flood in Noah's day?

God killed many people there, that have earned death or God would not have killed them. The same holds true for Sodom and Gomorrah. God does kill people. This is a Bible fact. The Lord is a man of war and the same today, yesterday and forever. This also is a Bible fact. God is a God of war and a God who kills s who need killing via their sins. God will also cast people into a lake of fir at the great White Throne Judgment. Is this a God who loves his enemies.

So now tell what I have ask for many times. Show me in the Bible war is sin. This is a simple request. Why will you not show me the book, chapter verse? Could it be because there is not one verse in either testament that says is sinful. I think this is your problem. You believe something the Bible dose not teach, so you have to t the Bible to make it agree with you. You are not worried about WWJD, you are worried about WWYD ( what would you do ) if the Bible disagrees with you well the Bible must be wrong.

Atlas