View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by againstheresies View Post
I am interested in hearing reasons why you reject the NKJV. The only valid argument I have heard to date is that some people prefer the plural pronouns of the KJV. This is an archaic convention that is no longer used in modern English and is not a critical factor for me, but I will grant this is a valid objection however weak it may be. I would like to hear some more substantive arguments as to why you specifically reject the NKJV. I think it is an excellent translation that is worthy of your consideration. Perhaps you can enlighten me.
Againstheresies, your use of the NKJV in your signature is inappropriate on a site such as this. No one here wants to read from your wannabe bible. I would no sooner read that text than I would the New World Translation.

It is clear that the only reason your here is to further sow your seed of doubt concerning our beloved Scriptures. IIRC you were asked once before to use the King James Bible in your signature if you were going to quote Scripture; this was when it was a passage from the Geneva text. Now you've moved on to the NKJV. Could you either move on to the real Holy Bible, or move on and away from this site? You are have not proven to be a contributing member of this community.

Stephen