View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
Considering I am a PBI graduate (and a Ruckmanite) and have just been linked with murderers and facists I will ignore semantical points poorly articulated. Where in the world did you get the idea to lump Ruckman, who has trained missionaries that are serving in Africa and many other countries, with guys that murder people and who promote murder?

Maybe you know something about Ruckman that I don't? I studied under him for 3 and a half years. Maybe I missed something?

I don't know what kind of grace and peace I am supposed to receive after being indirectly associated with someone who you seem to mention in the same breath as murderers and nazis
King, that makes a couple of times Tony has called my friend brother Ruckman a CULTIST. It's uncalled for, but then let's face it; Tony likes to attack Baptist Pastors, because he likes to attack water baptism. This is typical of Hyperdispensationalists, that's why he calls the ordinances of our New Testament "sacraments," OVER and OVER and OVER again on this forum. Tony has proven to be a chameleon on this forum, one day he is polite and the next day he is swinging his fist calling me a Neanderthal and spitting venom. Then he comes back and apologizes. In all of this, I have learned to love the guy for what he is. Tony is also having a tough time at home and we need to pray for him and his family.

Ruckman has flaws, I don't agree with him on everything; but Doc has done a lot of good, he has been a personal blessing to me and millions of Bible students, and he has stood for the KJV longer by far than most of his pesky critics on internet forums.