View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Tony said:

That's a good answer, but an argument from science and pure logic can also be made.

1) we know life exists now

2) we know that life has always been observed to arise from life 100% of the time. We have observed life arise from non-life exactly 0% of the time.

3) therefore, we know if all life ceased to exist, then life would never arise again.

4) therefore, we know that life has always existed in eternity, because life exists now. This eternal life is God.

The evolutionists will try to argue that life arose spontaneously by chemicals mixing in some pool eons ago, but they cannot do that in the labratory under perfect conditions. Even the most simple life on earth came from a living parent.

I haven't gone door knocking in a long time, but I used to do a lot of it years ago. You can run into some real interesting people.

I remember a fellow came to the door once. He told my pastor he was a Hindu. My pastor asked him if his life was better since becoming a Hindu. He said, "Oh yes, it has made me a much nicer person, I used to hate religious people, I would have probably punched you in the nose before I became Hindu."

My pastor then asked if he had children. He said, "Oh no, I hate kids!"
LOL, I used to have a url to a site that had a bunch of soulwinning stories. Of course I can't find it now... Nevertheless, you meet a lot of interesting people out there!

Peace and Love,
Stephen