View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:09 AM

Bro Parish,

It is like Premio53 as George pointed out. he jumped in with no intro.

Winman has been here since Dec 30th and still has not divulged much about himself. His profile says nothing. and he has done nothing but argue 90% of the time. and when corrected or admonished he doesn't seem to accept it.

most of us have some info about our selves on this site and a testimony is a helpful thing to know about a person. that alone often answers many questions. as far as Winman goes I and others are trying to figure out why he is so hard headed and blinded to clear scriptural truths George and I have been sharing. And if George suggest to Premio53 to do so, what is so wrong about asking Winman to do the same? Especially since he has been on the forum for almost six months

A little back ground would be helpful at this point and as I said like Premio53 he just jumped in on Dec 30 no intro, no testimony and an empty profile. but you have to admit since I asked for some info about him he has been silence. Why? what does he have to hide? A Christian doesn't have to hide on the web like the worldly people do. we don't have to make up false persona's to hide behind. and today many are doing so but as I said Christians don't have to hide. but the government may make that a more desirable thing here shortly.