View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltfed_0331 View Post
We know that God is not governed by time being that He created time for us. God is also the beginning and the end of all life as we know and do not know. You say God does not make people into robots and I agree with you, but answer this simple question please. If God has predestined a man or woman to believe where is the choice in that? Is there any scripture to back this thought up to? I believe that God has never been independent from His creation and has no desire but to have fellowship with His creation. If a man or woman was not predestined then could they ever repent? Does God ever hear their prayer? God does know who will reject Him and who will accept Him but it is us who get to make that choice. I believe that when God speaks of predestination He is speaking of His predestined plan for man to have fellowship with Him. That plan was through Jesus who was predestined, prophesied about since the fall of man.
Answer me this question, if those who God doesn't predistinate (by the way God predestines men that He FOREKNEW!) are not called, then what did those that are called "do" to recieve the gift of Salvation and what did those that are not called not "do"? And ultimately wouldn't it be logical to say that God damned the unchosen to Hell even before they were born and before they even commited a sin? Does this make God a respector of persons?

For Jesus' sake,
Stephen