View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
What's this garbage? is there a double standard?

I was warned:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, that's a Meat Puppets song.

By the way, Brandon is likely going to ask you not to directly link to a website with content on it that is vulgar. Not that this song is vulgar, but a lot of Nirvana's songs are, and also the comments on youtube are almost always full of corrupt communications. Just keep that in mind for next time.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
I gave you a word of caution because you linked to a rock and roll song performed by a band that doesn't exactly stand for the things we Christians do.

Manny's video, however, does not link to worldly content, but rather a Baptist preacher talking on the Bible.

Oh, and I also wasn't sure if Brandon would like linking to youtube as a matter of principle because of the comments that are often made on those videos. In the past Brandon has spoken on posting videos where the content was innapropriate, but he never commented against posting youtube videos, so I'd say as long as the content is ok (and is not an appearance of evil) then posting it should be ok. Ultimately it is his choice whether this is ok or not.

Peace and Love,
Stephen