View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:18 AM

Well I don't agree with Gaines R. Johnson on the Sun moon and Stars being destroyed 12,000 years ago. and some other things but his work in some areas is excellent.

also none of the sites I have visited discuss the creation of Time Gen1:3-5. all including Gaines assume time has always been 24/7 constant. But for us we see time as a creation from which a time quantum (measurement) was established for the 6 days of creation on the first day of current creation.

we cannot argue with the fact that both the Hebrew and the English for "without Form" indicate destruction and desolation the meaning of the words in both languages are the same. and are only used twice in scriptures

we do not believe in Evolution and I will not go into debate over it. Kent Hovin, James Morris Gaines Johnson and others go to great lengths to combat it and I agree on that matter there is not evolution.

Again I agree the flood of Noah explains the fossil record.

As far as the Earth standing in and standing out. the Earth was standing in and out of the waters in Gen1:2 for on day two of Creation God creates a firmament (which later he spreads out the stars of our heaven for times and seasons and light) to separate the waters from which the earth was in and out of. The waters the earth was out of are now currently above the firmament of the stars, and the water the earth was in are our seas and atmosphere.

You would have to make the earth in Gen 1:1 also mean dry land to with that logic.

Not only that after the flood the atmosphere changed but the firmament was still there containing the Stars of heaven just as found in fourth day. Ge 1:17-19 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. If the firmament was the atmospheric Canopy that Hovin and others claim then there would be no firmament today for that canopy was partially where the waters came from for Noah's flood.

Last edited by chette777; 02-28-2009 at 08:33 AM.