View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:11 PM

Greetings brother and welcome to the Forum,

This is certainly the place to bring up any doubts or questions that you might have about the AV/KJB.

God PROVIDED His Word to us.

2 Peter 1
19 - We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well when ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 - Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 - For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Now if God is capable of PROVIDING His Word to us, is He not capable of PRESERVING that Word?

Psalm 12
6 - The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
7 - Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Jeremiah 32:
17 - Ah Lord God, behold thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee...
27 - Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

God promised that he would not only PROVIDE His Word but that He would PRESERVE it forever. Now which translation of the Bible has done that? One can ONLY uphold the AV/KJB as having done that - and it is still doing that today!

God is all-powerful and He is certainly capable of both PROVIDING and PRESERVING His Word.

I, for one, feel very blessed to be able to hold in my hands, the inerrant Word of God in the AV/KJB, and know that I can trust in God - that He certainly was able to PROVIDE and PRESERVE His Word for me!

Jassy