View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM

Marty Davis:---Rather deceptive of you. You title the thread "The Great Commission" yet it should probably be titled something like: "Hug me, I'm a pentecostal ", or maybe "Charismatics are cool-why aren't all of you like me?"

It seems to me that most folks who come to this website and these Forums are people that believe the Written Word of God is TRUE! ...and thus most of us ( I surmise) don't wish to add to the Word of God with Pentecostal outbursts and "words" and "visions" and "signs" that are also believed on by the L.D.S. mormons and Tibetan buddhist monks.

For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in Heaven. Psalm 119:89

The Bible begins with Genesis and ends with Revelation. If you think the "Holy Spirit" (Who inspired the the writers of scripture) is giving you and the other pentecostals "words" then there is more than one Word of God.

Matthew 18:6 comes to mind: "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.