Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb6445 View Post
God made a way. The guy in charge finally emailed me back and said if we promise not to sell anything, then for $10 he'll get us a good spot and provide all the tables and chairs and everything. That's exactly what I wanted anyway. So, we're gonna start next weekend. Thank the Lord for hearin and answerin my prayers. Sometimes I ask and ask and ask, then forget to thank him when he answers. Anyway, I've got tons of good Bible tracts but I don't have a single one addressing the KJV. I was wondering if any of you knew where I could get a good tract on the subject of "Why the King James." Thanks again for your prayers and may God Bless you! Also, can you recommend any where to look to get some King James Bibles? I want to give them away, not sell them, so need to be kinda low on price but still descent quality.
Praise the Lord Brother, I shall pray it all goes well and the Lord looks out for you. If I designed a tract with the help of the other Brothers on the forum regarding what to put into it, I design it they give me ideas, it would be as simple as me emailing you the artwork to be printed and stapled together. I think Bibleprotector and Brother George would be better in answering your question on the Bibles as I am in Northern Ireland.

Brother can I offer you a small piece of advice my Grandfather gave me, when we are praying for anything always thank the Lord before you end your prayer because before you have asked in your prayer the Lord had heard you and answered.

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

God Bless and I thank you for your genuine Love for the Lord and his Holy word.