View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 02:05 AM

Default What Bible Study is this?

This Topic should at best be placed over in the section called Chit-chat. It is not a Bible Study item.

The offspring of a caucasian atheist female and a negro moslem male--- a child whose middle name just happens to be "Hussein"... the guy is pals with moslems in foreign countries, and dresses up like a moslem and many moslem leaders/mullahs say that he IS a moslem...{World Net Daily did a story on this complete with photo}...the same guy gets elected in Illinois and starts attending a rather anti-white/anti-american government "Church" which for years has as the Pastor a man who is rabidly political from the pulpit...which after B.Hussein O. decides to run for the White House,,,said "Pastor" and his messages are NOT wanted anymore... Go figure.

I smells me a rat ... and I'm willin' to bet you a cup o' coffee and a danish that B.Hussein O. prays to Mecca whenever nobody is watchin' . As my mom used to say: "That guy is a 4 flusher!" and/or "I wouldn't trust him with a dollar bill."

To: Twoinz:---Hello Marine. We gave you some advice a while ago about Re-uping,,,what did you do? On this point, I have to say a couple of things to you. Paladin said B.H.O. was stupid. He did not say Sen. McCain was. Next-If obamarama can get a degree from Harvard, then it just goes-to-show that the School named for a Preacher {John Harvard} and whose motto is Veritas {truth} has sunk to very low rankings. B.Hussein O. is a chamelian of the first degree. You as a Marine should be scarred-silly if that guy with the forked-tongue gets elected, as he (just as Slick-Willy the impeached) will gut the military (just as Jimmy peanut Carter and Slick-Willy the Impeached did) and you will be left with no ammo for your weapons/no fuel for your trucks/no spare parts for your aircraft*. Why..? Because he and the extreme left-wing peaceniks hate America ...and they REALLY hate/despise the idea that we are fighting a Global War on Terrorism. Why..? Because they are moslem friendly and despise Christianity. Love The Lord/your Wife/your kids/your pick-up truck/your huntin' dog/your shotgun but,,,don't love chamelian politicians---who probably pray facing Mecca. If you wish to pray that B.H.O. gets saved and becomes a real Bible believing Christian, then go ahead. Carry On,out.

*BTW---I've been in Uniform when Reps. and Dems. have been in the White House and the result has been bad for the troops and families and equipment that protect our freedoms and way of life when a leftist/liberal Dem. gets in.
-------- ----- ------ ------- ------- --------- -------- ------

As to the Thread Topic...Well, probably not. Bible Believing Christians have for centuries held and taught that the Antichrist is The Papacy. Virtually every Confession of Faith/Written standard of protestant belief say that the Pope/Papacy is "the man of sin".

Here is the link to the 2nd London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689. Take a look.
http://www.vor.org./truth/1689/1689bc00.html